Uniquely qualified to support customers deploying 4G networks, Powerwave's 4G infrastructure products (including antennas, TMAs, MCPAs and radio heads) and complementary service and software solutions are designed to reduce deployment costs, complexity and provide network operators with distinctive time-to-market advantage. Powerwave customers benefit from real-world "been there, done that" deployment experience, which greatly reduces the overall risk involved when deploying these highly dynamic and complex next-generation networks.
Click on the four tabs below to view case studies, news releases, projects and products applicable to providing 4G solutions.
There are no case studies for this topic at this time.
- Powerwave's Breakthrough Internet Commanded Combiner Helps Telcos Leverage Legacy Wireless Networks for 4G Rollouts
- Powerwave Launches New Remote Radio Head with 65 MHz Instantaneous Bandwidth for Flexible 4G Networks
- PowerwaveTechnologies Introduces Ultra-Broadband LTE® & Wi-Fi Picocell
- New MIMO Active Array Antenna from Powerwave Technologies Increases Basestation Coverage Up to 100 Percent
- Powerwave Wins Internet Telephony's 2009 WiMAX Distinction Award
- Powerwave Garners TechAmerica High-Tech Innovation Award
- Powerwave Named Finalist in TechAmerica High-Tech Innovation Awards
- Powerwave Affirms Commitment to North American 4G Wireless Network Build Out
- Powerwave Introduces 700 MHz Single-and Dual-Band Antennas for 4G Networks
- Powerwave Honored With Second Award For WiMAX Product Excellence
- Powerwave's Universal WiMAX Digital Radio Head Wins Network Products Guide 2008 Product Innovation Award
- Powerwave's Universal WiMAX Digital Radio Head Named ‘Finalist’ For CTIA Wireless 2008® E-Tech Award
- Powerwave Technologies Introduces Universal WiMAX Digital Radio Head
There are no projects for this topic at this time.