Buildings (Commercial & Government)
With the tops of high-rises often used as cellular base station sites, signal confusion can often cause poor connections, an inability to connect, or dropped calls. Powerwave designs high-rise wireless systems that deliver reliable signal quality throughout.
Click on the diagram to the right to view a general layout of Powerwave's wireless coverage system for in-building solutions, or click on the four tabs below to view case studies, news releases, projects and products applicable to solutions for commercial and government buildings.
- Abraj al Bait Towers (Mecca Towers), Saudi Arabia
- IsBankasi Building, Turkey
- Rembrandt Tower, The Netherlands
- Franklin & Bloomfield (Township Heritage)
- T-Mobile Office, The Netherlands
- Milwaukee Theatre
- Parliament Building, Stockholm
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Calgary Court Centre
- Bellevue City Hall
- Brooklyn Justice Center
- Dekalb City Court, Atlanta
- Durham City Jail, NC
- Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta GA
- California State Capitol
- Virginia State Capitol
- Louisiana State Capitol
- Nassau County NYPD
- City of Mesa AZ Police Dept.
- Florida Power & Light
- New York Police Dept.
- Cumberland County Detention Center, NC
- Seattle, Wa. King street center